This picture perfect, scenic hobby farm is on 6.19 acres located in Preble Township, Fillmore County, MN. It has scenic views, located on a dead end driveway, and a very private setting. This is a must see property to appreciate the beauty and the quality craftsmanship in the construction of this home. Wood floors throughout the home with large wood beams.
On the main floor you have a sunroom, dining, kitchen, full bath, living, half bath, foyer rooms, plus stairways to lower and upper levels. There is also a very large porch. On the second floor you have a large bedroom (or den or family room). On the lower level there is a sunroom, family, recreation, full bath, laundry and utility rooms. It also has a walkout base and in floor heat.
- Single Family Home
- Built in 2001
- Heating: In floor heat and furnace
- Central Air
- 3,788 square foot finished living areas
- 1,514 square foot on first floor
- 760 square foot on second floor
- 1,514 square foot on lower level
- 24′ x 36′ detached garage
- 2.25 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- $1,643 taxes in 2019
- Located 7 miles north of Mabel, MN.
|Address:||40722 County Rd 12|